Mhayeor Int'l Teenager's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Make $100 Daily From Your Blog

Go down

How To Make $100 Daily From Your Blog Empty How To Make $100 Daily From Your Blog

Post by Admin Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Making $100 a day from your blog is really easy. In fact, you should feel very dumb if you're not.

A successful person makes reasonable goals and achieves them.

If you want to be successful in anything you have to make short-term and long-term goals. The same thing goes for making money from your blog. You have to force yourself to create the goals and do everything you can to achieve them. Sometimes, that might mean staying up an extra few hours at night or even missing sleep entirely.

A list of reasonable daily blog goals (you can decide how many days a week)

By the end of today I will have......

1. Written at least two blog posts

2. Responded to all comments left on my blog

3. Visited the websites of the people who left comments on my blog and will have posted a comment on theirs.

4. Visited other blogs in my niche, will have left appropriate comments and will have built a relationship.

5. Started an email relationship with at least one other blogger.

6. Met my monetary goal for the day

7. Found a way to add at least 10 subscribers to my newsletter list. (This is a very important step if you are going to leave stage 1)

8. Found some way to get at least 1 - 2 backlinks to my site.

Reasonable Daily Monetary Goals
In the beginning it is reasonable to set a low monetary goal. But as time goes by, $100 a day is not hard at all. Below I am going to list the different stages of monetization.

Stage 1: Between $1 - $5 a day
Most of your money is going to be made through pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. This would include programs such as AdSense and AuctionAds.

Stage 2: Between $5 - $20 a day
At this point, you should be consistently making a few dollars a day from advertising programs on your blog. If you are following the above daily steps, you should have a consistent readership of your blog. This means that your Alexa ranking and your Search Engine rankings are getting you to a point where you can start to get paid to write reviews of products or websites.

There are a few ways to get money by doing reviews. The easiest way is to post in forums a lot and use a signature. Your signature can say something like "I will review your site on my blog, PM for details.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://miteens.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum